Chlorella – a versatile power of nature
Everyone is talking about Chlorella algae, but what exactly is behind this power from nature? There already is a lot of clarity in the actual name: we are talking about an algae form. Chlorella is a full-fledged food that has detoxifying properties and can be beneficial to body and mind. We also want to regard Chlorella Algae as a perfect food supplement for humans, because it is capable of incredible performance. The main reason is the active ingredient chlorophyll, which does not occur in such a high concentration in any other food. Read for yourself!
Who is the product suitable for?
In the following sections, you can read more about the origin, the effect and the recommendations for and about the product. We will inform you in advance about a possible excerpt of the areas of application for the product. The product is suitable for athletes with an increased energy requirement, health-conscious people, people with diabetes, dementia, cancer or tumor diseases, immune system weakness, circulation problems, digestive problems, weakness and fatigue, liver diseases as well as detoxification projects and for thyroid gland hyperfunction (iodine-free).
What is behind Chlorella?
Chlorella algae are microscopically small protozoa which cannot be seen with the naked eye. Despite all this, they are very powerful. Since this form of micro algae has survived and developed for more than 2 million years, this form of algae is particularly interesting for scientists, especially from the health development point of view. The chlorophyll content of this micro algae is higher than that of any other plant and is also known as green blood. For human blood, there is no better nutrient than chlorophyll due to the similarity in chemical structures. The higher the chlorophyll content in a foodstuff, the higher its positive effect on the health of our human organism. This active ingredient ensures that our blood is and remains clean, vital and rich in minerals.
Chlorella can have the following effects
Let the extremely impressive effects of Chlorella convince you:
• The high chlorophyll content of Chlorella protects the liver from countless toxins that enter your body every day. The algae ensures that all the harmful substances can be excreted through your intestines and thus prevents the formation of intestinal cancer.
• The chlorophyll contained in Chlorella has a positive effect on the regenerative ability of the body’s own cells. Damaged body cells regenerate much faster and healthy existing body cells age noticeably slower.
• The active ingredient chlorophyll strengthens your circulation as well as the digestive processes and your acid-base is balanced by the alkaline effect.
• Chlorella can prevent internal inflammations in your body and also prevent the development of cancer.
• Chlorella helps to purify your blood by stimulating the formation of red blood cells and also increases the oxygen content of your blood. A high oxygen content in the blood has a positive effect on cell respiration.
• Chlorella activates your metabolism, protects your cell walls from invading bacteria and supports the healing process in general.
• Chlorella normalizes the secretion of digestive juices and contributes to your inner well-being.
• Chlorella has a positive effect on diabetes and rheumatism and can alleviate them. Rheumatic symptoms, for example, are weakened and energy is supplied to the body.
In addition to these positive properties of Chlorella, there are other convincing arguments why you should use Chlorella algae and its active ingredient chlorophyll to promote your health. Chlorella has an activating effect on the stimulation of the phagocytes and an activating effect on the T lymphocytes, which have a destructive effect on cancer cells. In addition, Chlorella can support the body in the fight against tumor diseases and the strengthening of the immune system. Chlorella also has a beneficial effect on memory in dementia.
Supplement Chlorella in general
In addition to the described effects of chlorella on the human body and the consistently positive properties, there are also positive properties that make up the dietary supplement itself.
Chlorella has a very high iron content, which can be converted into valuable proteins in the body. The human body is thus supported in being able to build up and rebuild its own cells, tissues and organs to a high degree. The body thus receives the corresponding energy. This energy is noticeably by the effect of Chlorella to significantly accelerate the transport of “glucose into the liver and muscle cells”.
Chlorella provides over 30 fatty acids (equally divided into saturated, unsaturated, poly-unsaturated) to stabilize the body cells while maintaining the flexibility and health of the cells. Chlorella also contains water-soluble vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, biotin, vitamin C and fat-soluble vitamins such as A, D, E and K. It also contains minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium. Chlorella contains trace elements such as iron, zinc, manganese, copper and selenium. Due to its freshwater origin, Chlorella is iodine-free.
Ingredients in detail and as indicated on package
• Chlorella Vulgaris Chikugo-Strain (Blue-green algae from freshwater)
• Thickening Agent (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
Dosage as indicated on package.
Recommended dosage: 3 capsules per day (daily dose 1200 mg), any dose.
Each Chlorella cell reproduces 4 new cells every 20 hours from ingestion. The product described is a dietary supplement and not a medical product.