Alfalfa is a vegetable energy source with a lot of natural chlorophyll.
What is Alfalfa?
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa, alfalfa) is a type of clover whose vitalizing effects have been used by the Arabs for centuries. They gave the versatile plant its name Alfalfa – “father of all nutrients”. In addition to a multitude of vitamins and easily absorbable minerals, essential amino acids and trace elements, alfalfa also contains chlorophyll, which is important for humans. Liquid alfalfa is very effective: it can block the growth of bacteria, strengthen the health of the mouth and throat, strengthen the blood circulation, prevent body odors, and accelerate healing processes and much more.
The advantages and benefits of Alfalfa/Chlorophyll:
• Cleansing – Chlorophyll can help detoxify and remove impurities from our body.
• Regulation – Chlorophyll can balance the hormones and acid-base balance in our body.
• Nutrition – Chlorophyll can provide nutrients for the blood to increase oxygen levels and the number of red blood cells.
600 mg of Alfalfa-Chlorophyll contain:
• From the vitamin A group: Beta Carotene
• From the vitamin B group: biotin, choline, folic acid, inositol, pantothenic acid pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
• Vitamin C
• From the vitamin E group: Octacosan
• Vitamin K
• Saponin and sterol mixture
• Trace elements: selenium, silicon, tin, zinc, potassium, phosphorus, aluminium, cobalt, chromium, manganese, magnesium and iron
• Carbohydrates and proteins in their amino acid components
• 8 essential enzymes: lipase, amylase, coagulase, emulsin, invertase, peroxidase, pectin, proteinases
• When Liquid Alfalfa is obtained, the active enzymes are spared and preserved so that they can develop their beneficial effect in the body.
Note: Dietary supplements are not intended to be a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the specified consumption amount.