Organic minerals for health and well-being
The Vegetarian Revolution
Today, more than 80% of our diet consists of acid-forming foods. Our body tries to keep the pH value between 7.3 and 7.4 by binding superfluous acids to the body’s own minerals, thereby producing waste products. If the body is over-acidified, the first signs are discomfort, lack of desire, fatigue and exhaustion.
If the bones become overly acidic, the body’s own calcium is removed, causing chronic diseases and complaints such as osteoporosis. In addition to a balanced diet, a dietary supplement with alkaline elements, such as calcium, offers a remedy. Most conventional calcium supplements are made from powdered limestone, they are inorganic and therefore practically indigestible for the body.
Osteolive Plus, on the other hand, is derived from a South American seaweed called Lithothamnion superpositum (or Algas Calcareas, as the local people call it). The algae, which is about the size of a kiwi, is harvested by hand and gently treated in order to preserve the organic elements optimally. Since the calcium that Algas Calcareas extracts from the seawater has been pre-digested by the algae, it is extremely well tolerated by the human body and can be digested very quickly and easily.
The components of Osteolive Plus
The marine algae in Osteolive Plus contain 13 essential minerals for bone density: calcium, magnesium, boron, copper, manganese, silicon, nickel, selenium, strontium, phosphorus, potassium, vanadium and zinc.
Osteolive Plus is more than just an organic dietary supplement. It also is a nutrient treatment for your bone health that contains clinical doses of the following substances:
• Vitamins D3 and K2: These two fat-soluble vitamins work together to support the absorption of calcium and the distribution in your bones.
• Magnesium: Western diets often lead to magnesium deficiency. To compensate for this deficiency, Osteolive Plus provides you with a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium optimal for your bone health.
• Boron: Numerous studies have shown that 3mg of boron per day are essential for bone health. This is the exact amount included in a daily ration of Osteolive Plus.
The combination of organic minerals and these additives makes Osteolive Plus the most comprehensive calcium supplement on the market.
On the basis of a regular intake of 4 capsules per day, several clinical studies have proven the build-up of bone density by more than 2% per year (in combination with Strontium Boost) and more than 1.3% per year. These are sensational results, as traditional calcium supplements slow down bone density loss, but cannot stop or reverse it. The safety and particularly good tolerability of Osteolive Plus have also been scientifically proven in studies. Harvard University was also able to confirm the up to 400% better effect compared to traditional calcium supplements.
A daily ration (4 capsules) contains:
• 50mg Vitamin C (in the form of calcium sorbate)
• 1600IE Vitamin D3 (in the form of cholecalciferol)
• 100mcg Vitamin K2 (in the form of menachinone-7)
• 720mg Calcium (from Algae Calcareas)
• 350mg Magnesium (from Algae Calcareas and magnesium)
• 3mg boron (in the form of glycinate)
Osteolive Plus is free of dairy products, soy and gluten and contains no genetically modified substances.
Recommended daily intake:
For prevention/support of bones: 3 capsules daily (with meals)
To build bone density: 4 capsules daily (2 for breakfast, 2 for dinner)
120 capsules, equivalent to 30-40 daily rations
Note: Dietary supplements are not intended to be a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the specified consumption amount.